Sunday, September 28, 2014

A Conversation with Dr. Jose Rizal

If I was to choose a historical person to have a conversation with, I will choose Dr. Jose Rizal. He is our national hero and there are very many questions I need to ask and talk about with him. I also think and believe that he has many advocacies. For me, he is the rightest and most suitable historical person to have a conversation with.

Conversation:
Me: Hello sir. Good afternoon! I am Carlos Giomeldfrey A. Convento, 14 years old, also a fellow citizen. Nice to meet you sir. May I have a conversation with you about you, especially your advocacies?
Rizal: Oh. Good afternoon to you as well. Nice to meet you too. Of course, I'm glad to talk with you.
Me: Thank you sir. Now, for you, how can you define advocacy?
Rizal: Well, advocacy is a public support for or recommendation of a particular cause or policy. It is a campaign that the public support because they believe that it is right.
Me: Ok sir. What are your advocacies during your time?
Rizal: I have so many advocacies. Most of them are against the actions of the Spaniards towards the Filipinos. Some of them are the Anti-Polo y Servicio, Protection towards women, Anti-Child Abuse and more.
Me: Why do you support these advocacies?
Rizal: Because those advocacies promote the rights of the Filipinos and is against the abusive actions of the Spaniards against our fellow citizens.
Me: What advocacies will you not support?
Rizal: All advocacies which will be harmful or unfavorable to the Filipinos.
Me: If you are still alive during my time, what advocacies would you support?
Rizal: If I am still alive during your time, I think I will support the health advocacies, Syntax Law, Anti-Bullying Act, Child Abuse Law, Clean-Air Act and more.
Me: Again, why will you support these advocacies?
Rizal: I will support these advocacies because they help maintain healthy habits to our fellowmen, protect their rights, and as well as our mother nature.
Me: What advocacies will you not support and why?
Rizal: If I am going to choose what advocacies will I not support, I will choose the RH bill and the Death Penalty. Simply, it is because they are both against the will of our Lord God.
Me: Ok thank you sir for alotting some of your time in a conversation with me.
Rizal: You're very much welcome. It is my pleasure to have a conversation with you especially with regards to this matter. Mabuhay ang mga Pilipino!!

No comments:

Post a Comment