Thursday, February 19, 2015

Grade 10 in CNSHS

I think that I need to continue studying in Cavite National Science High School because this school is a good and disciplinary school. It teaches good quality education as well as discipline, responsibility and good character among students. It's title as the regional science high school also encourages me to learn more from this school and graduate in this institution until grade 10. I consider it a unique school and I feel very lucky studying here. I think that I also need to continue studying here, aside from we are considered scholars, is because it helped me shape my personality to be a better individual. For me, the school also teaches students to become achievers and learn critical thinking which are proven by the awards, achievements, reputations and titles that this school possesses. 

I believe that the institution really helped me in shaping my personality as a whole to be a good citizen of the country in the future. In fact, I believe that all schools help students in shaping their personalities, the difference is that CNSHS prioritize shaping personalities of students and teaching leadership skills, discipline, good attitude, and make good future leaders of the country. Examples aside from what the teachers taught is that the school supports Boys and Girls Scout, COCC, School Campaigns, and etc, which teaches students to become more disciplined, independent, organized, responsible and stronger physically, mentally, and socially. By these examples of trainings for the future of students that the school teaches, students like me are becoming readier and more prepared for the future and to be a part of the country's contributors to development, progress, and success. 


No comments:

Post a Comment