Sunday, June 15, 2014

My High School Years

As a Grade Seven, starts the high school life
A new school and Alma Mater I welcome
Meeting new classmates from different schools
As the first batch, entering a new curriculum

I remember those days
As a freshman I was
Just enjoying myself as a student
Because of less busyness I have

As a new high school student
I am earning new friends
Beginning to experience more
And know that further I should go

Next, being an Eighth Grader
From a freshman, now a sophomore
Less nervousness to school as I come
Though lessons go harder and harder

A thing I’ll never forget
When once I’d committed a mistake
It became as my first case
And served as a lesson to learn

I felt the sense of responsibility
Starting to improve a new me
Remove the bad habits I possess
And change myself for the better

And then now, here I am
Into a new step higher
And now I’m feeling proud
Being a JUNIOR

This year level seems to be different
Different impressions and expectations I have
Our teachers especially our adviser,
Disciplines and teaches us well.

As a third year, I should be more,
More responsible, more vigilant, more mature
 With more lessons and more problems to meet
But more fun and more happiness to see












No comments:

Post a Comment