Friday, July 25, 2014

My Legacy


I want to be remembered by others as a good basketball and chess player. These 2 are my most favorite sport. Since before, when I was still young, I already dreamed of being a good and famous basketball and chess player. I want to enhance myself physically through basketball. I want to be faster, more disciplined, more cooperative, more tactical, always be optimistic, and be a better player. I also want to improve my mental abilities and skills through playing chess. I liked chess because it makes me think critically by having strategies. I want to be remembered for basketball because I want to be like Sonny Jaworski who is remembered by Filipinos for his "Never Say Die" attitude and Magnus Carlsen in his chess tactics and strategies. Besides, these two are also my hobbies so it’s not too hard for me to master and be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment